390 RR Race Edition
- Type: Single cylinder, 4-valve, (titanium intake and exhaust), 4-stroke, liquid cooled, electric start with back up kick starter.
- Bore: 88mm
- Stroke: 63.4mm
- Displacement: 386 cc
- Compression Ratio: 12.5:1
- Ignition: DC-CDI with variable ignition timing, Kokusan. 200 watt output at 6000 RPM
- Spark Plug: NGK LKAR 8A-9
- Lubrication: Twin oil pumps with cartridge oil filter. Separate oil for engine and clutch
- Fuel System: 42mm Electronic Fuel Injection
- Clutch: Wet multi-disc
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Final Drive: O-ring chain
- Frame: Molybdenum steel/double cradle w/quick air filter access.
- Wheelbase: 58.7 in.
- Seat Height: 36.8 in.
- Ground Clearance: 12.6 in.
- Footrest Height: 16.2 in.
- Steering Rake/Offset: 26.5 deg. rake/23mm Offset
- Dry Weight: 234 lb.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 2 US gal.
- Front Suspension: 48 mm Sachs USD fork, adjustable compression and rebound, TFX technology.
- Rear Suspension: Aluminum Body Sachs shock w/adjustable rebound and hi/low speed compression
- Front Wheel Travel: 11.6 in.
- Rear Wheel Travel: 11.4 in.
- Front Brake: 260mm floating rotor
- Rear Brake: 240mm rotor
- Front/Rear Rim: 21 in. (Front) 18 in. (Rear)
- Front/Rear Tire: Michelin Enduro Competition
- Warranty: 6 month Limited Warranty
Race Edition Features
- Quick release front axle pull: it speeds up tire repairs and is very useful during a race as it saves precious seconds.
- Flag style hand guards, with a modern design, sturdy structure and "InMould" graphics; ideal for most extreme offroad riding.
- Factory aluminum footpegs: lightweight and strong. Wider than the stock peg. Has steel pins for better grip while still being very durable.
- Rear sprocket with an anodized aluminium core and stainless steel teeth: combines a light weight sprocket with the durability of a steel sprocket.
- Red aluminum chain tensioner blocks.
- Black Excel rims.
- Racing seat with a pocket for score cards.
- Black anodized shift lever and rear brake pedal.
- Transmission oil filler cap, engine oil cap (4t) and oil filter cap (4t) made of red anodised aluminum with a pure Factory look.
- Red rim stickers, special seat pocket, and Racing graphics.
- Engine Type
- Single cylinder, 4-valve, (titanium intake and exhaust), 4-stroke
- 386 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 88mm x 63.4mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- 42mm Electronic Fuel Injection
- DC-CDI with variable ignition timing, Kokusan. 200 watt output at 6000 RPM
- Front Suspension
- 48 mm Sachs USD fork, adjustable compression and rebound, TFX technology.
- Front Brakes
- 260mm floating rotor
- Rear Suspension
- Aluminum Body Sachs shock w/adjustable rebound and hi/low speed compression
- Rear Brakes
- 240mm rotor
- Dry Weight
- 234 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 2 US gal.
- 58.7 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 12.6 in.
- Seat Height
- 36.8 in.
- 26.5 deg.
- Final Drive
- O-ring chain
- 6 month Limited Warranty